LOTTE Hotel Moscow
LOTTE Hotel Moscowroute direction
Search a hotel
Taking the best from Western and Eastern cultural traditions, Lotte Hotel Moscow stands for an internationally reputed hotel bringing a new interpretation of the highest level of service.
Lotte Hotel Moscow is:
• The first project of the largest Asian hotel chain in Russia. Lotte Hotels & Resorts belongs to Lotte Group multi-branch holding, the leading conglomerate in Asia-Pasific region. At present, it operates six de luxe hotels in Seoul, Busan, Ulsan and on Jeju Island.
• The most large-scale investment project on the Russian market. The total financial investment in construction works compose over USD 350 million.
• Strategically convenient location in Moscow’s historic center.
• The most spacious rooms and suites among Moscow de luxe hotels. Lotte Hotel Moscow offers 262 rooms and 38 suites. The standard room space starts from 42 sq.m., and 70 sq.m. are minimum for a suite. The top tenth floor houses the 490 sq.m. Royal Suite, an unprecedented room type for Moscow.
• Luxurious interiors. Architectural concept and décor for the hotel were created by the world renowned design companies - HBA and Wilson & Associates, holders of numerous international awards and possessors of experience in projecting the leading hotels of the globe.
• High technology based on the latest scientific discoveries. The hotel is equipped with state-of-the-art electronic systems. Prominent audio and video devices in conference area, ultra modern office equipment in Club Floor, and multifunctional touch panels in guest rooms are just a few illustrations of the hotel’s hi-tech aspect.
• Variety of cuisines from diverse parts of the world. The Western part is presented with classic French delicacies with a modern twist by Michelin three-star chef Pierre Gagnaire, culinary innovator and artistic creator. Eastern motives are wholly supported by American MEGU restaurant of authentic Japanese cuisine favored by New York beau monde and famous for natural ingredients together with unique cooking techniques.
• Mandara Spa bearing an international name with over 70 locations over the world opens in Moscow for the first time and offers a wide range of classic Balinese spa rituals. Best specialists from Bali Island and Russia together with premium-class Elemis spa cosmetics are at the guests’ service. The hotel houses a spacious fitness center, cutting-edge equipment and a 20 m indoor swimming pool.
• Ultimate comfort for traveling businessmen. There is a Club Floor, Lounge and library, up-to-date office appliances, meeting rooms, high-speed Internet and other services. Club Floor guests are welcome to use numerous privileges.
• Unique venue for events of any format and scale. Six banquet halls allow to hold any function – from family celebrations to international convention. Crystal Ballroom, 635 sq.m. of space, is a new letter in technical vocabulary and creates atmosphere of hi-tech luxury.
Everything in Lotte Hotel Moscow exceeds your expectations!