THE FIRST Luxury Art Hotel Roma
THE FIRST Luxury Art Hotel Romaroute direction
Search a hotel
Born on modern and international concept that looks at art and design, The First Hotel is located in the historical center of Rome, Via del Vantaggio, a street between Piazza del Popolo, Via del Corso and Via del Babuino. The historic building that houses it dates back to the nineteenth century and has been completely renovated in accordance with the original architecture, redesigned with refined colors and natural materials to give life to a modern class atmosphere.
Opened in May 2011, THE FIRST Hotel welcomes every guest to venture into the new concept of luxury lifestyle with dedicated staff, to make your stay a unique, unforgettable experience. You will find a marriage of culture and elegance, where the stylish furnishings and modern comforts blend seamlessly with the charm of an old building. Art is everywhere, both in the communal areas and in the individual rooms, where contemporary works are displayed.
The FIRST Hotel offers a personalized service by a native language Host reachable 24 hours, completely dedicated to customer needs. Our goal is to pamper the customer, make him feel at home and appreciate his time. Our Hosts provide day care, make bookings for customers and offer valuable suggestions, from art to shopping and tourism, or simply choosing a restaurant. The time and customer satisfaction are our greatest reward.
ROOMS AND SUITES
29 elegant and stylish rooms including 6 Deluxe Rooms and 23 Suites. All rooms are equipped with king size bed 180x200 cm/ 71x79 Inches, 42”flat screen, minibar, safe, iPod® dock and free Wi‐Fi Internet. Extra rollaway bed could be placed in Junior, Classic and The First Suites.
• Deluxe Room: beautifully decorated rooms with contemporary design, approximately 20 square meters/ 215 square feet in size with king‐size bed 180x200 cm/ 71x79 Inches and small working area. Ideal for business traveller or short stay. Each deluxe room could be connected to another deluxe room to create a larger living area or to offer a suitable accommodation for family.
• Junior Suite: approximately 37 square meters/ 398 square feet in size, includes a sofa seating area, king‐size bed 180x200 cm/ 71x79 Inches with duvet, contemporary design details, artworks, large marble bath with shower.
• Art Suite: approximately 48 square meters/ 516 square feet in size, spacious and comfortable for long stay includes a separate living area with sofa and armchairs, king‐size bed 180x200 cm/ 71x79 Inches with duvet, contemporary artworks, walk‐in closet and choice of marble bath with shower or bathtub.
• First Suite: approximately 56 square meters/ 603 square feet in size, offers a separate living area with sofa and armchairs, a sofa seating area in the main room with working desk, king‐size bed 180x200 cm/ 71x79 Inches with duvet, contemporary artworks, walk‐in closet, decorative fireplace, and choice of marble bath with shower or luxurious whirlpool tub.
• Jacuzzi Suite: charming and unique in style Jacuzzi Suites offers a cozy terrace with private Jacuzzi pool overlooking the rooftops of Rome. The suite of approximately 44 square meters/ 474 square feet includes a seating area with sofa and armchairs, king ‐size bed 180x200 cm/ 71x79 Inches with duvet,
walk‐in closet, and marble bath with shower or tub. Perfect for a couple’s holiday, honeymooners or simply to pamper yourself and be surrounded with a relaxing and luxurious ambiance.
• Personal host & welcoming service 24 hr
• In room vip check‐in
• Limousine service to/from airport and rail station
• Reserved parking
• Laundry service
• Personal shopper (on request)
• Rome Art‐Gallery Consultant (on request)
• Baby sitting (on request)
• Free Wi‐Fi in public area and rooms
RESTAURANTS & BAR
Two splendid locations for savoring the excellent cooking of the Overhall restaurant: the elegant lobby on the ground floor and the roof garden which offers a breathtaking view of the Roman rooftops offer traditional Roman cuisine.
• Main train station, Termini: 4.7 km/ 2.5 miles, 12 min drive.
• Closest metro station, Flaminio: 800 m/ 0.5 miles, 5 min walk.
• Main airport, Fiumicino: 42 km/ 26 miles, 50 min drive.
• Secondary airport, Ciampino: 30 km/ 18 miles, 30 min drive.